Building armies of Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, and other iconic Warhammer 40K factions is the objective of this game. The game features a variety of game modes, including PvP battles, PvE missions, and a campaign mode. Using codes in this game are ways to get free in-game items, such as Blackstone, coins, and character shards.
These items can be used to purchase new characters, upgrade your existing characters, and unlock new content.
READ MORE: Showdown Of Fate Codes
How To Redeem Warhammer 40K Tacticus Codes
You can simply do this with the following steps.
- Open the game and tap on the cog icon
- Tap on the “Redeem Code” button.
- Paste the code and tap on the “Redeem” button.
For a valid code, they will send you a confirmation message as fast as possible.
What Items Can You Get From Warhammer 40K Tacticus Codes?
Below are the varieties of what you can redeem using this code.
- Blackstone: the premium currency in Warhammer 40K Tacticus. Which can be used to purchase new characters, upgrade your existing characters, and break into new content.
- Coins: the regular currency in Warhammer 40K Tacticus. It can be used to purchase common and uncommon characters, upgrade your existing characters, and purchase items from the in-game shop.
- Character shards: as the tag implies, it can be used to unlock new characters or upgrade your existing characters.
READ MORE: Roblox Puzzle And Survival Codes
Warhammer 40K Tacticus Codes
READ MORE: STEM Degree In BitLife
How To Play Warhammer 40K Tacticus
In this game, the players are meant to build a team of characters and then take turns moving their characters around the battlefield and attacking their opponents.
Your target in the gameplay is to win against your fellow contestants.
- Choose your team of characters. You can choose up to five characters for your team. Your character’s abilities and figures can be improved.
- Deploy your characters on the battlefield. may also deploy your characters anywhere on the battlefield.
- Take turns moving your characters and attacking your opponents. When it is your turn, you can move your character and then attack an enemy character.
- Use your characters’ abilities to defeat your opponents. Each character has its own unique abilities that can be used to damage enemies, buff your allies, or debuff your opponents. The first player to defeat all of their opponent’s characters wins the game.
Kenneth is the admin of Thefunnyplanet and ensures that the content on offer is accurate and very reliable. Stay informed with his updates.